Rights & Access
The Library of Congress will not have legal rights to product with its collections. Consequently, it doesn’t license or charge authorization charges to be used of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to otherwise publish or circulate the material.
Finally, it’s the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or other usage limitations and acquire authorization from 3rd events when necessary before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library’s collections.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with use of the initial products, see: Stereographs – legal legal Rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No known limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from initial) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. Of half stereo)
- Call Quantity: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. Item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of rights factors, you gain access to larger size pictures on location. )
Alternatively, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a electronic image is showing: The characteristics associated with the digital image partially depend on whether it ended up being produced from the first or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a duplicate from Duplication Services. It shall be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are listed and you also want a content color that is showing tint (presuming the first has any), you are able to generally buy a good content for the initial in color by citing the decision quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) along with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase kinds can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services webpage.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you’ll want to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs Reading area to look at the initial item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) can be obtained, frequently by means of an electronic digital image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image would be noticeable from the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the electronic image in choice to asking for the first asian mail order brides. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full situations, just thumbnail (little) images can be obtained whenever you are outside of the Library of Congress since the product is liberties limited or will not be examined for liberties limitations. As a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a initial product whenever an electronic image can be acquired. For those who have a reason that is compelling look at initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too fragile to provide. As an example, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to damage. Also they are much easier to see on line where they have been presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to # 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to number 3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs researching Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or phone the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic data as being a convenience, and will never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
Keystone View Business. A chinese wedding couple. China, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
APA citation design:
Keystone View Business. (ca. 1905) A Chinese wedding couple. Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
MLA citation design:
Keystone View Business. A bride that is chinese and. Meadville, Pa.; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company, Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.